- Let us know of your interest in St. George. Contact our Admissions Director, Melissa Patterson, by phone, email, or through our easy to use form:
- We will contact you to answer your questions and talk with you more about the St. George experience.
- Complete and submit a formal application CLICK HERE
- After we receive and review your application, we will contact you to schedule your child’s assessments and visit.
- After you and your child have visited St. George, we will contact you regarding your child’s acceptance status.
When to Apply
For our 4 and 5-year old applicants, the application and supplemental forms need to be completed no later than the last week in January to make into the first round of assessments and be considered for admission. After that date, if spots still remain, a second round of assessments will be conducted and/or assessments will conducted on an individual basis. Please call to check for availability.
It is recommended that applications and all supplemental forms for grades 1-8 be completed by February 1st. Visits for grades 1-8 begin the first week in February and acceptances are announced by the end of February.