Science Teacher: Sixth Grade
Appointed in 1998
I love St. George and I know God led me here after three years at Christian Heritage School. CHS and St. G played sports in the same league and so I got to know lots of people at St. George and one thing led to another and I found my way here and never looked back. I have been at St. George for twelve years and have enjoyed every moment.
I served 30 years in the Army. I spent six years enlisted and 24 years as an officer and retired as a lt. Colonel. I served in the Infantry/ Vietnam in 1967 and also Desert Storm in the Middle East in 1991. I had two tours of duty in Washington D.C, at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the Pentagon. My highest award was the Bronze Star. I was married for thirty-five years before I lost my wife to breast cancer. I have two grown children and five grandchildren. Today, I love to spend my time with my grandkids and playing racquetball 4-5 times a week.
I bring many years of experience as a certified Texas Teacher to my positions at St. George. I am passionate in my pursuit to teach students science. I am a loyal member of the St. George School family and I love to talk about God in my classroom.
- Master of Arts in Management/Health Care Administration Central Michigan University, 1982
- Master of Science in Teaching in Knesiology/Biology University of Nebraska, 1973
- Teacher St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, Texas, 1998-present
- Teacher Christian Heritage Schools, San Antonio, Texas, 1995-1998
- Teacher/Instructor Uniformed Health Science Center, 1982-1985, 1992-1995
- United States Army, 1966-1995
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- National Science Teacher's Association (NSTA)